Wow! The year is flying by, isn’t it? Father’s Day is here on Sunday! We hope you already got dear ol’ Dad something great for this year (psst – it’s not a new tie!)!
MakIt wants to help you plan Dad’s own special day by sharing a few of our favorite tips for Father’s Day activities:
- Cook Dad breakfast and deliver it to him in bed! Bring him the works – eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee, or whatever his favorites are. And don’t forget to bring the newspaper too!
- Create a “Daddy & Me” Book
- Take Dad on a picnic and bring his favorite foods.
- Go to a local baseball game
- Be Dad’s handyman – fix things around the house that Dad normally takes care of. This also can stand in for doing Dad’s household chores for him!
Whatever you end up choosing to do for Dad, make sure it’s more than just giving him a tie!